Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

I am poem !

I AM
Tayja
I am Trying
I wonder If i would achieve all my goals by the end of time
I see people getting rewards for showing Leadership unlike me 
I want to be able to talk in front of big crowds but I can’t
I hear people talking behind people's backs and I don’t stop them
I am Trying

I pretend I don’t care when people put me down 
I feel hurt when I hear people talking about me 
I touch people’s backs when they are crying or feeling down 
I worry that one day everyone won’t care anymore 
I cry when people don’t accept me for who I am 
I am Trying

I understand that I can’t achieve all my goals 
I say “I can do this“ but in the back of my mind I know I can’t .
I dream of me graduating and being successful in life 
I try to make people happy and kind but every time I try it doesn’t work out
I hope I can be happy when I don’t feel like it

I am Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment