Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Social Studies


Summary

They wanted to find out where they originated from or where their parent relatives come from. I learned that Nathans's father comes from a place called Mahia and Rarotonga where the wakas had left 700 years ago. His mother is from a place called Alaska/Siberia but they never explored that because it is not a Polynesian island. Oscar's Mother originated from Samoa and his father originated from Central and southern East Asia. Then they next went to Taiwan and met a girl named Niwa which is a Maori name. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tayja, I really enjoyed reading your summary and I would have said that I learned something new but we did this activity together soo.... But I think this is very interesting so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tayja, I enjoyed your piece about this particular documentary, I feel as if you explained the documentary very well. This piece of writing personally to me was very fascinating, & enjoyable to read.Keep up the great work Tayja this was an outstanding piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete