Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

My Experience on Lockdown.

 Lockdown Period

Lockdown wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We were able to keep the household together and well. The only difficult thing was probably having both my parents and my older sister had gone to work for almost the whole day. I and my older sister had to look after my two little sisters and join our online classes at the same time. Some days we weren't able to attend our classes cause we are having to do our chores like vacuuming the house, Wash, and hang the clothes before it started raining and everything else we had to clean in the house. My little sisters don't understand English that well, so it was hard to talk to them so they can understand what we're saying to them. After we've done all the chores we start preparing for dinner, its either a home-cooked meal or fast food. This lockdown wasn't as different from the other one. The only different thing was that my mum was home the other lockdown on Level 4. She helped look after the little ones while I did my online schooling and my other sister cleaned the house. Thank you for listening to my experience about lockdown.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tayja! I enjoyed your piece about your lock down & how you felt during the whole "Second Wave". I enjoyed reading about the activities you had been doing to occupy yourself. Keep up the great work compa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your lockdown experience Tayja. I really like that you are a responsible older sister who knows how to help out with taking care of your younger sibling while your parents are working. Keep being an awesome older sister !

    ReplyDelete